January 13, 2010

Intro

Hi, After years of wanting to start this blog finally I did!!!! I will start by some intro here. Cooking is a passion for me and it has been for the last 30 something years. It all started by taking notes from my mom and grandma for my handwritten recipe book. I kept updating the book until I realized I had it in three different languages. I started a project last year translating all the recipes I accumulated and put them all on file for my daughter. (wishful thinking!) Anyhow she will have on hand if she decides to make a dish from her Lebanese-Armenian heritage.

6 comments:

  1. I can not wait to try the lenitl soup tomorrw. I wish you a lot of luck and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hope you will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 06, 2010

    You should start a catering business.
    Rima

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rima maybe I will!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, mwah feel free to share any of your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete